Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fox 25 has selected me as the realtor of choice for the Greater Brockton area!

Good Afternoon,



It is a great day !



I am excited to announce that I am considered the Realtor of choice for the Greater Brockton area by Fox 25 news. I will be promoted by their news station and on their website. Click on the link below and take a look.

http://1877mlsexperts.com/Boston/Cidalia_Mendonca_MatukasKeller_Williams_Realty you can also go to the main page at www.myfoxboston.com and take a look at the mlsexpert portion on the right hand side of the page.


Please share this with anyone you know. I thank you all for your support it means a great deal to me.



Cidalia Mendonca Matukas

Keller Williams Realty

Cidalia@kw.com

www.HomesbyCidalia.com

781-389-7252

No comments: