Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Need local businesses to share with my clients.

I am looking to incorporate a video blog into my business.  In this blog, I am looking to interview local business owners and school principals.  Why you may ask?  I want to share this blog with my clients when they are looking to make a move.  Often times, my buyers and sellers ask me for recommendations for everything from local restaurants, to information about the schools, great hair salons and good handy men.  So, who do you know that has a local business of ANY type, that I could contact,that  would be willing to meet with me for a very quick and fun interview.  Once I have the video, I will promote it to my clients and add it to all my social media venues. All this for FREE.   Please let me know.  I promise not to solicit them to buy or sell a home with me.  I simply want information to share with people I know.

Cidalia Mendonca Matukas
Cidalia@kw.com
www.homesbycidalia.com
781-389-7252

No comments: