Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Do you have your will and estate planned?

Will's are not generally fun topic of conversation.  However, they are so important.  I have come across such sad situations that could have been avoided had the appropriate legal measures been taken. I know that many of you may say, “I don’t have the money right now” .  So, I have discussed this with my real estate attorney, Attorney Lew Victor, and have negotiated an unbelievable rate..

Attorney Victor is offering all my friends, family and people that I refer a special rate for estate planning.  This includes, will, living will, healthcare proxy and power of attorney all for $350.00 this is an awesome deal.  I know it is not something that we like to think about but it is very important to have prepared. Call or email me if you or anyone you know is interested and I will be happy to share his information with you.

Attorney Victor has been in business for twenty years and has conducted many of my clients closing along with my personal estate planning.  He is highly recommended.

Cidalia Mendonca Matukas
Keller Williams Realty
781-389-7252



No comments: